Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Nutshell

Spending a week with fellow missionaries...numberless blessings
Laughing so hard I cried...ouch
Finding both my twin, Carter's twin, and a new friendship...delightful
Eating gluten free chocolate cake roll...delicious
Relaxing at Ken and Lori's...perfect
Making new friends at Light in Action...edifying
Making every moment count with Todd and Julie...a balm to my soul
Watching ElliAnna run, play and giggle with friends...a treasure
Chomping down a burger and fries at 1am...not recommended
Flying in the middle of the night with a 3 year old and a 5 month old...never again
Getting home to Porto Alegre via a pink plane...relief
Wearing the same clothes for over 30 hours...rather disgusting
Getting home and stretching out on my own bed...priceless

*See some accompanying photos here

No comments: