Saturday, August 10, 2013

This is New Life

"If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation."

"When I get baptized, I'm not going to wait until the weather warms up, I'm going right into the water, I don't care if its cold. When I think about everything that (Jesus) did for me, how could I not get into the water, no matter what temperature it is!"

"This is the first study I understand. I never understood any of the others like I understand is one."
(After the decision was finally made to trust Christ).

"Before when I went to church, I didn't want any (of my friends) to see me. Now I want them all to see me... Now I invite them to come with me!" 

"I want to start reading the Bible. What do I do?"

These are precious unsolicited thoughts from a new believer. Few greater joys than seeing the gospel come to life. 


1 comment:

Jason and Sadie said...

Thanks for the tears of joy.