Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Assignment 006

So, I am not sure exactly which update number I should be using tonight, are we on 006 or 007? I guess a quick look would solve the problem. I am trying to get some online work up to date this evening as the next time I will be able to blog is probably a couple of weeks away.

We just wrapped up a great month of February and we have a lot of things to be thankful for. See the previous post for a taste. The month included a great missions conference, getting to visit with many dear friends and see God use His Word to change hearts.

God is the same when the results are not as visible as they were to us in the weeks that we have just come through. We are grateful when He allows us to see them.

We leave this weekend for a ten day journey to Illinois. At the end of the month we are looking forward to traveling out west for a while.

It´s time for another round of Baby Einstein, Signing Time, Wee Sing and good podcasts. Interstate Travel should be fairly enjoyable. . . stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as Jay says "I lost track of pop music over the past 10 years, but I sure have gotten good at wee sing!"