Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Blog About Blogging

Hello? Hi there! Do you remember me? My name is Jon.

I feel like I am returning home to an old friend  . . . as we say in Português, faz tempo!! I am not exactly sure as to what is the reason for the absence except that it is true that we have been busier than we have at any point in the last two-plus years (uh . . . did anyone miss me? I didn´t think so.)

We have truly had a remarkable beginning to 2011 and count it a joy to be a part of what God is doing in this valley. God has blessed our family in so many ways. I put together a video of a few of the things that we have done in the past four months with the budding church plant in Estância Velha. I hope you enjoy it. This covers events from February to April and they are in reverse order. Most of the pictures were taken at our retreat on April 16 and 17th. The second video is of the activity we held on Sunday afternoon before lunch, the classic photo scavender hunt. I will be showing off my the super-amateur video skills. So sorry. Hope you enjoy



3 comments:

StandingTrue - James Steel said...

Always good to hear from you. We love you guys.
- Jim & Anne

Jonathan Johnson said...

LOVE the videos, Honey! the first one always makes me want to cry...the lyics of the song mixed with pictures of the people that we have grown to love and are loving to grow with...

Jason and Sadie said...

These look like great memories to cherish. Also, haven't seen any Carter pics for a couple of months, and he's changed a lot! Thanks!